As a Catholic university sponsored by the Sisters of Divine Providence, Our Lady of the Lake University is a community with a mission to serve students by:
- Ensuring quality, innovative undergraduate and graduate learning experiences
- Fostering spiritual, personal, and professional growth
- Preparing students for success and continued service
These ideals apply to every OLLU student, whether learning on campus or pursuing one of the many available online degrees. Providing education to those with limited access is an overriding principle for the school, and these guidelines help ensure that education is as rewarding and valuable as possible.
Motivated and guided by Catholic values and the heritage of the university’s founders, the Congregation of Divine Providence, Our Lady of the Lake University is a community that seeks to transform individuals as they discover their purpose in life.
The university aspires to be nationally recognized for our distinctive programs, our expertise in Mexican American culture, and our graduates, a diverse group of accomplished men and women who lead and serve with faith and wisdom to improve the world.
OLLU’s Board of Trustees approved the following plan on January 29, 2009, as a guide for the university to continue to grow and improve in the future.
- Goal 1: Improve the quality of programs and support services
- Goal 2: Increase engagement in learning, work, and service
- Goal 3 : Expand, initiate, and modify academic programs to meet local and regional needs
- Goal 4: Enhance facilities and technology to improve learning
- Goal 5: Develop a long-term comprehensive financial plan that guides institutional progress
Learn more about OLLU’s mission and vision for the future. Call us at 855-275-1082 to speak with an admissions advisor, or request more information.