Gain Executive-Level Skills With a Specialized, Accredited Online MBA
No Residencies/ Practicums
Learn More Today
Complete the form to get additional information about this program.
Choose Your Own Concentration With a Flexible Online MBA Degree
Sharpen business and decision-making skills with an accredited online MBA degree. Our Lady of the Lake University’s program is recognized by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), and OLLU is the No. 6 Best Online School in Texas.
Choose from a Management or Health Care Management specialization to target core business coursework plus specialized skills.
Health Care Management is expected to grow 20 percent between 2016 and 2026, faster than average, and Management is always imperative. With OLLU’s accelerated option, you can graduate in two years.
Lean on expert faculty known for availability and dedication. With advanced skills, you’ll enter higher roles in business or position yourself for a promotion.
Career Outlook: Stronger Than Ever
With your MBA, you’ll have access to senior- and executive-level positions and the salaries to match.
In 2019, 77 percent of companies reported they intended to hire MBA graduates.1 In addition, more than 90 percent of Fortune 100, 500, and for-profit/public companies around the world were seeking candidates with MBA degrees.1
The average salary for MBA graduates is $87,000 annually — almost $25,000 more than candidates with bachelor’s in business administration degrees.2,3Careers in Business
Our Lady of the Lake University’s MBA curriculum is accredited by the ACBSP, a leading measure of excellence in business education.
Prepare to become an ethical business leader who can think critically, work collaboratively, and solve complex business problems for companies around the world.Review Curriculum
Program Outcomes: Collaborative, Ethical Leadership
You’ll complete this program ready to:
- Master the functional areas of business, including accounting, finance, management, marketing and integrative relationships
- Collaborate effectively with work teams
- Communicate successfully in writing, speaking and digital media
- Master critical thinking in quantitative and qualitative methods
- Create ethical solutions using best practices
- Formulate solutions for complex global business problems
Healthcare management and general management are among the most in-demand MBA specializations, according to Online MBA Today and The Princeton Review.4,5 Tailor your education to your career and prepare for your next promotion.
In order to make our MBA program accessible to more students, applicants are not required to have previous management experience, a business-focused undergraduate degree, or a GMAT/GRE score. To apply to this program, you will need:
- Completed application
- Application fee: $40
- 2.5 minimum undergraduate GPA — students with a 2.49 GPA or below can submit a GPA statement for conditional review
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Personal statement
- Three reference forms from people knowledgeable about your managerial and/or professional performance
- Official degree-bearing transcripts and unofficial transcripts from all other previous post-secondary work
If you don’t have a background in business, our prerequisite leveling courses in Math & Statistics, Financial Accounting, Economics, and the Principles of Marketing will make sure you’re prepared before starting each corresponding graduate course. Leveling courses are entirely online and just $75 per course.Full Requirements
This 36-credit-hour program costs $925 per credit hour. Furthering your career with an education from OLLU is an investment in your future. Find full tuition details at the link below.Full Tuition Details
Military Student Support
Our Lady of the Lake University is proud to support you as you balance your education with your personal and military service commitments. Our online programs offer the flexibility you need to conference with faculty members, study, and access course materials from wherever your busy life takes you. We also accept a variety of military education benefits to ensure the degree program you want is within reach.Get Support
Faculty: Seasoned and Supportive
At OLLU, we keep our class sizes small, so our MBA faculty can prioritize students and provide personalized attention and support.
You will work with MBA professors who are driven to build the next generation of ethical business leaders. They have decades of experience in business, management, consulting and teaching, and they bring the MBA curriculum to life with their extensive skills and knowledge.
With your professors’ guidance, you will graduate ready to succeed no matter your field.OLLU Faculty
Learning online with OLLU is just as engaging as our on-campus programs — the only difference is the flexibility to learn on your own schedule. Connect with lively discussion groups, complete your assignments and interact with your professors from wherever you prefer to work.OLLU ONLINE
Seeking financial aid is a great way to reduce the out-of-pocket cost of getting your new degree — in fact, 90 percent of our students receive some form of financial aid to ease their transition back to school.EXPLORE FINANCIAL AID
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question we don’t cover here, request more information or call 855-275-1082.
Tuition for the MBA program is $33,300 plus the cost of books and fees.
Students have the potential to transfer six credits (the equivalent of two classes) into the program.
Our MBA program is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP).
*If you don’t have a background in business, our prerequisite leveling courses in Math & Statistics, Financial Accounting, Economics, and the Principles of Marketing will make sure you’re prepared before starting each corresponding graduate course. Leveling courses are entirely online and just $75 per course.
- Graduate Management Admission Council (2019 May). Business School Hiring Report: Corporate Recruiters Survey 2019. (Rep.) Retrieved October 28, 2019, from https://www.gmac.com/-/media/files/gmac/research/employment-outlook/business-school-hiring-report_corporate-recruiters-survey-2019_may-2019.pdf
- Payscale (2019 September 25). Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree. Retrieved October 28, 2019, from https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Degree=Master_of_Business_Administration_(MBA)/Salary
- Payscale (2019 August 18). Bachelor’s Degree, Business Administration Degree. Retrieved October 28, 2019, from https://www.payscale.com/research/US/Degree=Bachelor%27s_Degree%2C_Business_Administration/Salary
- Online MBA Today (2019). Top 25 Online MBA Specializations. Retrieved October 28, 2019, from https://www.onlinembatoday.com/mba-specializations
- The Princeton Review (n.d.). Most In-Demand MBA Specializations. Retrieved October 28, 2019, https://www.princetonreview.com/business-school-advice/popular-mba-specializations