Discover opportunities for growth and advancement.
The career outlook for professionals with an MBA degree is stronger than ever. More companies are seeking recent MBA graduates and offering higher starting salaries than at any point in history. These are just a few key MBA statistics*:
- 75 percent of companies worldwide plan to hire recent MBA graduates in the coming year, up from 71 percent in 2012.
- The median starting salary for MBA graduates is a record-high $95,000, up from $90,000 in 2012.
- MBA graduates earn an average of $43,000 more every year than workers with just a bachelor's degree.
- The fastest growing career fields for MBA graduates are healthcare/pharmaceuticals and energy/utilities.
Grow Your Salary
Starting salaries for MBA graduates are higher than ever and growing fast.
Take On a New Role
Advance your career with an Online Master of Business Administration and the many career roles available upon completion of the program. A few of these career and responsibilities include:
CEO – Chief Executive Officer
- Oversee business strategies and procedures
- Lead management teams
- Manage all operations and forecast industry trends
CIO – Chief Information Officer
- Oversee the Information Technology department
- Execute business intelligence and analytics management
- Manage all technological procedures within an organization
CFO – Chief Financial Officer
- Oversee financial forecasting and modeling
- Perform risk evaluation
- Deliver financial reporting and analysis
- Implement efficient financial reporting and analysis
- Guide the cost analysis process
- Assess investment performance
- Develop marketing and sales goals
- Work with project management teams on deliverables
- Seek out opportunities for business growth
Join Your Peers
Join professional MBA organizations and enjoy networking with other MBA graduates. Professional organizations like the Association of MBAs (AMBA) and the National Association of Women MBAs (NAWMBA) give MBA professionals the opportunity to connect and collaborate on business and healthcare management goals.
Further your business career with two unique MBA paths to choose from:
- With an MBA in Management, students learn high-level management theories and best practices for leading an organization. The program prepares students for the role of managing the market function. With courses like Supply Chain and Operations Management and Information Systems for Management, MBA grads are ready to pursue executive and senior level business career paths.
- The MBA in Healthcare Management prepares graduates for managing operations of a health services institution. This can include group medical practices, hospitals, outpatient clinics and other healthcare organizations. Healthcare Management teams oversee the entire operation from billing to ensuring quality patient care. This important role is especially in demand with recent healthcare laws changing.
Begin Right Now
Start earning your fast and affordable online MBA today. To learn more about what an online MBA from Our Lady of the Lake University can do for your career, call 855-275-1082 to speak with an admissions adviser or request more information right away.
*Graduate Management Admission Council's 2013 Corporate Recruiters Survey