Save time and money while you unlock the career-building power of a Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Our Lady of the Lake University's online MBA. Professionals with an MBA earn an average of $43,000 more every year than workers without one.* Our Lady of the Lake University (OLLU) puts you in the MBA category faster than you thought possible.
What makes OLLU's online MBA different?
- Choose a specialization in America's fastest-growing career field – healthcare
- Affordable online classes
- Earn your degree in two years or less as a full-time student
- Get one-on-one support every step of the way
- No entrance exams (GRE or GMAT) are required for admission
- No business background required**
"We want our students to have the tools to be resourceful, independent employees who are entrepreneurs."
— Dr. Ronald Crowe, MBA Professor
MBA Concentrations for the New Economy
How a specialization helps you stand out.
Healthcare and management are changing fast. OLLU can help you develop the necessary skills to advance your career. Choose either of these career-building specializations to tailor your OLLU MBA to the high-demand, high-paying industries that are growing nationwide:
Healthcare Management – Healthcare is America's fastest-growing career field, and leaders with business management expertise are needed right now
Management – This flexible specialization gives you the critical-thinking and decision-making skills to be a leader in the fast-growing industry of your choice
Graduate with diverse, career-ready skills
As a graduate of the OLLU online MBA, you understand the nuances between national and international operations in the key areas of business and can successfully:
- Apply current accounting rules and principles
- Evaluate investment projects and firm value
- Determine the best operational management practices
- Deconstruct the marketing mix within a particular context
- Master critical thinking in quantitative and qualitative methods
- Collaborate with stakeholders in all key areas of business
- Create ethical solutions using best practices
- Formulate solutions for complex global business problems
The online Master of Business Administration at Our Lady of the Lake University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). We invite you to review the ACBSP website in order to gain additional context about the academic rigor and assessment required to obtain this prestigious accreditation.
Begin Right Now
Start earning your fast and affordable online MBA today. To learn more about the online MBA from Our Lady of the Lake University, call 855-275-1082 to speak with an admissions advisor or request more information right away.
* Graduate Management Admission Council 2013 Corporate Recruiters Survey
** Students who do not have a background in business must complete leveling courses. OLLU offers these courses through separate online course modules for a nominal fee.