Save time and money while you unlock the career-building power of a Master of Business Administration (MBA) with Our Lady of the Lake University's online MBA. Professionals with an MBA earn an average of $43,000 more every year than workers without one.* Our Lady of the Lake University (OLLU) puts you in the MBA category faster than you thought possible.
What makes OLLU’s online MBA different?
- Choose a specialization in America's fastest-growing career field - Healthcare
- MBA prep course replaces costly prerequisite courses
- Affordable online classes start every eight weeks
- Earn the OLLU MBA in two years or less
- Get one-on-one support every step of the way
- No entrance exams (GRE or GMAT) are required for admission
“We want our students to have the tools to be resourceful, independent employees who are entrepreneurs."
— Dr. Ronald Crowe, MBA Professor
Specializations for the New Economy
Choose either of these career-building specializations to tailor your OLLU MBA to the high-demand, high-paying industries that are growing nationwide:
- Healthcare Management – Healthcare is America’s fastest growing career field, and leaders with business management expertise are needed right now
- General Management – This flexible specialization gives you the critical-thinking and decision-making skills to be a leader in the fast-growing industry of your choice
Healthcare and management are changing fast. OLLU can help you develop the necessary skills to advance your career. Watch as Dr. Ronald Crowe shares with you how an online MBA from Our Lady of the Lake University can help you achieve your professional goals.
What is the MBA Prep Course?
The MBA prep course – also known as Fundamentals of Business Administration – gives you all the foundational knowledge in accounting, economics, business law, management, finance, and statistics you need to begin the MBA program. Take only the modules you need and start MBA classes when you're done — in 16 weeks or less. You’ll save time and money compared to studying each subject separately.
In 2013, 90 percent of OLLU MBA students chose the MBA prep course to jump-start their degree and their career.
The online Master of Business Administration at Our Lady of the Lake University is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). We invite you to review the ACBSP website in order to gain additional context about the academic rigor and assessment required to obtain this prestigious accreditation.
Begin Right Now
Start earning your fast and affordable online MBA today. To learn more about the online MBA from Our Lady of the Lake University, call 855-275-1082 to speak with an admissions adviser or request more information right away.
* Graduate Management Admission Council 2013 Corporate Recruiters Survey
** U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Occupational Outlook Handbook, 2014-15 Edition