Students interested in applying to any of the online degree programs at Our Lady of the Lake University have access to a wealth of support and guidance from helpful staff members. If you have any questions or need assistance at any point in the application process, simply call an admissions advisor at 855-275-1082.
Admissions requirements and procedures vary for each online program at Our Lady of the Lake, but for all programs you will need to supply the following:
• A completed application form. You can download a printable application on the Apply Now page.
• A personal statement describing why you are interested in pursuing your degree at OLLU.
• $40 application fee.
• Official transcripts from all higher education institutions you have attended. A baccalaureate degree
is required for admission to master’s degree programs.
• A complete résumé, detailing professional work experience.
• International students must supply additional information. See the International Students page for
Requirements for the MS in Organizational Leadership
Applicants to the MSOL program must submit:
• Official transcripts from all previous colleges and universities attended
• A personal statement of three to five double-spaced pages describing your long-range
professional and scholarly interests
• Two letters of recommendation
Requirements for the MBA
Applicants to the MBA must:
• Have a GPA of at least 2.5 for cumulative undergraduate work or 3.0 for the last 60 semester hours of
undergraduate work. Applicants must also show evidence of adequate preparation for MBA studies
through appropriate business course work: six hours of accounting, six hours of economics, three
hours of statistics, and 15 hours of advanced business courses (preferably marketing, finance,
human resources, information systems and production). Students who have not taken these courses
can satisfy the requirement in one semester through the MBA Boot Camp program.
• Have a satisfactory score on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT), Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or
Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT). (Test must have been taken within the last five
years). Applicants who already have a master’s degree are exempt from this requirement.
• Provide three references knowledgeable about the applicant’s managerial and/or professional
In addition, Our Lady of the Lake University recommends that MBA students have at least three years of managerial or professional experience. An admission interview will be required of applicants without this background.
Request more information about admissions at Our Lady of the Lake University online or call us at 855-275-1082 to speak to an admissions advisor right away.